Prominent temporal facial veins in early 20's. What's the safest way to fix this? What are the costs? (Photos)

I'm only 23 and I'm suffering from visible temporal veins all over my head. I want to fix this problem as soon as possible. I live in Southern CA. Please advise me of the costs/ safest way. Dr. Recs would be appreciated. I'm so young but they age me so MUCH! If I laugh, smile, talk, you name it! They appear to be getting worse EVERYDAY ! I constantly feel pressure and warmness. They all bulge with movement. When resting they create a crater like indentation on my head. They cause me great pain

Cost for microphlebectomy for temple veins

You can find a vein specialist and plastic surgeon in Santa Monica who treats these. His information is on the link below. Cost is approximately $2000 for each temple. Forehead veins cost more.