Looking for a Doctor in USA for Cheek implants budget $5500. (photos)

Fed up with fillers looking for permanent results.

Doctor in USA for Cheek implants budget $5500.

Hi, I have performed many cheek augmentations, over the past 30 years, using dermal fillers and/or cheek implants.  From the photos, the anterior (front portion) cheeks are flat however the outside (lateral) segments are quite high and the chin is  weak.  Following the beauty principles outlined in my book on face and body beauty, women look the most feminine, youthful and attractive with heart shaped faces.  Heart shaped faces have cheeks that are full and round in the front.  Cheek augmentation with a dermal filler or using cheek implants for a permanent enhancement will create full, round cheeks that will feminize the entire face.  In order to avoid further enlargement of the outer portions of the cheeks (which broadens and masculinizes the face) the outer high points of the cheeks would need to be rasped down during chin implant placement making your case a more sophisticated surgery.
 A weak chin creates an imbalance making the nose appear larger, the mid face top heavy and the lower face look short that de-emphasizes the lips and allows early formation of a double chin.  Chin augmentation using a chin implant will add projection to the chin creating harmony and balance to the lower face. 

I have found that placement of a silastic chin implant, through a small curved incision under the chin (also allows excess skin removal) to be very safe, quick, highly effective and far less invasive than a sliding genioplasty.  I perform chin implant surgery in 30 minutes or less, often using a local anesthetic alone.  In my opinion, you are a good candidate for chin implant surgery.

Hope this helps.