My previous question was how to address my body goals strategically. Breast pics have been added. In planning stages now (Photo)

I want fuller breast and silicone/ gummy shape are appealing to me. I want fuller breast, but I have broad shoulders. My previous question was how to address my body goals strategically. I have added breast pics as well. Would lipo or thigh lift better suit me? I'm 5'9 190 approximately. Seeking mommy makeover plus lipo arms/armpit bacck.... scared of tummy tuck scar/new belly button but I usually scar well. I really would only get TT if the scar can be extremely low.is Extreme lipo a good idea?

Mommy makeover question

Hello and thank you for the question and the photos. Based on the photos, your best option would be a breast lift / with implants and lipo of the abdomen thighs and possible BBL. Your goal pics look like the patient has had added fat injections to the hip / buttocks. 

The decision on the tummy tuck needs to be done in person. You have stretchmarks, but the pics do not show a lot of loose skin. If the skin can be pinched and pulled and it is loose, you would benefit from a full tummy tuck. if the skin is otherwise tight, I might not recommend the tummy tuck and just stay with lipo. 

Combining procedures offers some cost savings and is safe to do as long as you are healthy enough to have surgery. Medical clearance and bloodwork are sometimes required before having surgery based on your health factors. 

You should schedule 2 weeks off of work and 1-2 months out of the gym. 

You should have several consultations with board certified plastic surgeons before making any final decisions. 

As always, best to be healthy, no smoking, and make sure any health concerns you have are managed by your primary care md. 

Best to you

Rockville Plastic Surgeon

Good candidate for Mommy Makeover

Dear Lolafluffy,

With your body structure you are a very good candidate for a Mommy Makeover.  However, you will incur lollilop breast lift and abdominoplasty scars.  The stretch marks on your abdomen and medial thighs indicate that your skin elasticity has been compromised and that liposuction in these areas may produce poor results.  An in person assessment would be required to fully determine that.  Also, although I would expect that you will have a great result, your wish pictures may be a little lofty.  Those women are not 37 with 2 children.  Good luck!

Mommy makeover

Good day!  You look like an excellent candidate for a mommy makeover. With all the things you want to do, you will likely have to stage them. It looks like from the photos that a breast lift with implants may be a good idea, and a tummy tuck with a low incision might be right for you!  Best of luck.

Experience

You would be a good candidate for abdominoplasty (tummy tuck) and breast lift/augmentation, but it is important that you see someone with at least 10-15 years of experience, in my opinion. Your surgery should be not only effective but custom-tailored to your body and desires.

Hope this helps.

Leland Deane MD FACS

Babylon and Garden City, NY

Leland Deane, MD
Long Island Plastic Surgeon

MOMMY MAKEOVER

Thanks for the photos.  After reviewing you photos you have many options: Liposuction, Abdominoplasty, Breast Lift and/or Breast Implants..  The determining factor will be your budget.  I would recommend a consultation with a Plastic Surgeon in your area.

Todd B. Koch, MD
Buffalo Plastic Surgeon

Mommy makeover

Hello and thank you for your question. Based on your photograph, you are a great candidate for a tummy tuck with liposuction.  This can be done through a low and short incision, all completely below the bikini line.  The belly button can be designed to look natural and have no scars on the exterior.  Your muscles can also be plicated resulting in a flat abdomen.  A breast lift with an implant can be performed at the same time for improved shape and contour of your breasts.   Liposuction of your thighs and arms may be possible, but a detailed in-person examination would be helpful in determining this.  Make sure you specifically look at before and after pictures of real patients who have had this surgery performed by your surgeon and evaluate their results.  The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD