Bad under eye lines - what should I do. I'm only 22 I live in LI; NY, I'm tryin to find a treatment that is permanent. (photos)

Chemical peel, face lift, or microdermabrasion?

Chemical Peel

Thank you for your question. While you posted in chemical peel, this procedure is not recommended for under eye bags. Fillers have been more effective for addressing under eye bags so I suggest that you move forward by consulting with a board certified facial plastic surgeon.

Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon

Undereye lines

Dear krystalSM14:

I am so sorry but I cannot recommend a permanent correction to your dark circles.  Bellafill is a permanent filler but it is not indicated for that area.  My patients often have a year or more of correction with hyaluronic filler to the tear trough. My favorite for this area is Belotero.  Because of its low viscosity, it fills like honey, integrating into the connective tissues completely with little to no swelling, no bumpiness, and no Tyndall effect. 

I do hope this is helpful!

All the best,   Dr. Clark

Sheryl D. Clark, MD

Undereye lines

Well-selected (and properly placed) hyaluronic acid fillers work wonderfully for mild undereye bags and lines. The endpoint is a refreshed, well-rested appearance lasting about 3 months or longer (depending on product and where it is placed). Consult an expert for further guidance. 

Elizabeth Damstetter, MD
Chicago Dermatologist

Eye Fillers and Wrinkles under Eyes

There is no permanent treatment for lines under the eyes or fillers for under the eyes.  A small amount of Restylane or Belotero works very well for the under eye area and a series of eMatrix or Botox injections for the crow's feet works great for those wrinkles.  Best to consult a dermatologist who is an expert in fillers for an assessment and treatment.  Best, Dr. Green

Forget permanent-you will be harmed.

Less is more.  A small amount of under eye hyaluronic acid filler will make an enormous difference for you.  Find a highly experienced injector.  This area is fussy and needs a real artist to make the most of these treatments.  Service will last over a year.  It is an office service and represents the state of the art treatment that rivals or is better than what can be accomplished with surgery.