The doctor who did my first surgery wants to fix what he's done to my body. Should I trust him to fix this?

Ok so here are the details, as I posted a few weeks ago, I had a bbl done back in October. Went wrong, my stomach looks like play dough with finger prints in it as well I have a hood for my belly button. My butt has an indent by my hips looks weird he did not give me the fullness I wanted. So he wants to lift my stomach from under my boobs, and cut my back by my bra strap to lipo and lift there, then use the fat for my butt. or I do a tummy tuck, which he said he can't offer the best results.

Body lift surgery

You would need to be seen in person to determine what types of procedures might be good for you.  Hard to say without an exam.  Good luck.