Is There a Laser Treatment for Cellulite?

Lasers can do anything these days right?! So, is there a laser treatment that will smooth out my cellulite? I'm looking to get rid of cellulite on my butt and thighs.

Laser energy is used - and it works!

There are many "options" but very few that can demonstrate long term results.  I did a study a few years ago with the VelaSmooth device.  The results were good but to get good results it was technique sensitive.  If you look at my web site you can see the potential benefit.  I also just published a study showing the 6 month data using another device, SmoothShapes.  The device does use lase energy and my nurse did the treatments.  Six months after the last treatment (8 total) more than 75% of the patients had an improvement in the smoothness of their lateral thigh.  

Help is on it's way

Laser energy is used - and it works!

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Help is on it's way

Is There a Laser Treatment for Cellulite

About 85% of all women are affected by bumpy, dimpled, unappealing cellulite.  As #cellulite is caused by fibrous bands underneath the skin that compress #fat, #diet and exercise do little to help the appearance of this condition.  Clinical treatments offer the most effective and longest lasting results.  We can now offer improvements that should last at least 2-3 years. My office also recommends three different procedures: ThermiSmooth, VelaShape 3, and Cellfina.

ThermiSmooth is a #noninvasive treatment that uses very controlled #radio frequencies that deep heat target tissues and stimulate #collagen growth, improving the appearance of cellulite.  A series of three to six treatments are needed for the best results.  Thermismooth may also be used to treat fine lines or wrinkles.

Also, VelaShape 3 is a non-invasive treatment combining #massage rollers, a vacuum to elevate the target# tissue, infrared lights to heat the target tissue, and bi-polar radio frequencies which guide the heat; all together helping to reduce the appearance of cellulite. I suggest over six sessions, one week apart.  The combination of these technologies causes the connective tissue under the skin to heat up, stimulating collagen growth, #improving cellulite and skin elasticity.  VelaShape 3 may also be used for eliminating fat cells around the stomach and thighs.  

Cellfina is the newest FDA approved treatment for cellulite.  Unlike the others, #Cellfina it is a one-time, minimally invasive procedure  in which a safe, small needle-like tool is inserted to the target tissue to break apart the excessive fibrous connective tissue that causes cellulite.  There is minimum #downtime and the amazing results from one treatment last at least two years, longer than any other cellulite treatment. Seek more information to learn if you are candidate for these #treatment #options by consulting in-person with a board-certified Plastic Surgeon.  

Non Invasive Treatment of Cellulite

Exilis and other RF, radiofrequency,devices by themselves will not get rid of cellulite. Probably the best devices are Cellulaze which requires a surgical procedure or the Velashape 3 device which is comfortable, non surgical and no down time.

VelaShape is the ONLY non-invasive treatment FDA cleared to reduce the appearance of cellulite. VelaShape III is a unique, no downtime, comfortable, deep therapeutic body contouring treatment that delivers consistent results. The Vela body contouring line is the only non-invasive body shaping product to combine four different technologies including IR (infrared), Bi-Polar RF (radio-frequency) and mechanical tissue manipulation using pulsed vacuum and massage rollers. The combination of these technologies provide a localized reduction in skin laxity, volume, and cellulite, as well as an increase in circulation and lymphatic drainage promoting healthy skin structure. More than 3.5 million independent treatments have been performed globally to date confirming both the safety and unique efficacy of this technology.

Non Invasive Treatment of Cellulite

Cellulaze!

Cellulaze is a great treatment for cellulite. A laser beam is used to cut stubborn septae and liquefy fat cells; the skin is then left tighter and smoother. The laser stimulates collagen regrowth with results improving over time. Please consult with a surgeon to find out more about Cellulaze.

Bruce E. Katz, MD

Cellulaze!

Bruce E. Katz, MD

Cellulaze Best for Cellulite Reduction

Thank you for your question. I would suggest Cellulaze to reduce your cellulite. Cellulaze is the only minimally invasive laser procedure designed to attack the structure of cellulite beneath your skin. It delivers longer-lasting results after only one short treatment. It is the first and only cellulite laser treatment that treats the actual problems underneath the skin to deliver a proven longer-lasting result from just one simple treatment. Cellulaze is backed by many years of clinical research. Studies have shown it increases the thickness of your skin by 25% and the elasticity of your skin by 29%—significant claims that haven't been made by any other treatments. Thicker and more elastic skin can help flatten and smooth the skin surface to improve the appearance of cellulite. In addition, 93% of patients surveyed were satisfied or very satisfied with their results at one year post their procedure, and all would recommend the Cellulaze cellulite laser treatment to a friend.

Cellulaze Best for Cellulite Reduction

Consider Cellulaze for Cellulite

Cellulaze is a FDA approved one time treatment that utilizes a 1440 nm wavelength laser to accomplish 3 things:  1) melt away fat bulging out 2) break up fibrous septae (attachments) that create the indentations and 3) help thicken the dermis (skin) to prevent future recurrence.   The procedure can take between 60-90 minutes and can be completed under local or just IV sedation (depending on the length of your procedure and number of areas being treated). To see your final results takes between 3-6 months. You can visit the cellulaze . com website to learn more about the procedure and find a plastic surgeon who performs the procedure near you. Best of luck!
Dr. Basu
Houston, TX

Consider Cellulaze for Cellulite

Dr. Basu
Houston, TX

Cellulaze for Cellulite

Cellulaze uses a laser under the skin to attack the anatomic causes of cellulite. It is a minimally invasive procedure that takes 1-2 hours and can be safely done  under local or just IV sedation.  It is an FDA approved treatment for cellulite and requires only one treatment.  Hope this is helpful.
Dr. Sugene Kim

Cellulaze for Cellulite

Dr. Sugene Kim

Exillis for Cellulite

We have seen improvement in cellulite with our Exilis radiofrequency device.  Exilis is a safe, non-invasive, effective, painless radio-frequency based (alternative to liposuction) technology used to melt fat and tighten skin.     We have seen improvements in cellulite and wrinkles also.  

Exillis for Cellulite

Cellulite Treatment

We've experienced excellent results in our practice utilizing Velasmooth, the only FDA approved treatment for Cellulite.  It consists of deep tissue massage, infrared and radiofrequency to remodel the skin such that the cellulite will appear smoother.  The results are temporary and thus would need to be maintained every few months.  The other benefits you can receive with this treatment is circumfrential reduction and skin tightening.  The procedure is comfortable and many find it rather relaxing! 

Amir Moradi, MD
San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon

Cellulite Treatment

Amir Moradi, MD
San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon