Rhinoplasty or buccal fat removal? (Photo)

I am a cis gendered woman with a masculine face. Would rhinoplasty or buccal fat removal make me look more feminine?

Rhinoplasty vs Buccal Lipectomies

When it comes to creating a more feminine facial appearance, rhinoplasty would win out almost every time over a buccal lipectomy. The effect of a rhinoplasty is more significant and visible than that of buccal fat removal.

Square jaw

Thanks for your question.  A full exam would be necessary to comment on specific options to fit your face.  Some refinement of the nose would be an option.  Additionally nonsurgical options such as Botox for masseter recontouring can help to transform a square face into more of a triangular face.  

Best wishes

Daniel J. Givens, MD
Dubuque Facial Plastic Surgeon

Probably a good idea

It is difficult to comment on this without doing a full examination. But it would probably be a good idea to refine your nose and narrow your cheeks if you wish to feminize your face. 

Marcelo Ghersi, MD