How long does muscle weakness last after botox on average?

I recently received botox injections for severe neck and shoulder muscle tightness/pain and migraines. I received most of the injections in my shoulders and neck (15 total?) And three on my forehead. It has been 5 days later and my neck and shoulders are still very weak. Is there a length of time (on average) that this should last for?

Duration of muscle weakness post Botox treatment

The effect of Botox injections typically last between 3-4 months depending on the dose and injecting technique used. It is not uncommon for the neck and shoulder areas to feel "weak" typically for up to 14 days post Botox treatment. Please note the use of Botox injections to the cervical and shoulder areas are "off- label" and so should only be performed by experienced and highly trained practitioners in this treatment.