Do I Need a crescent lift or a lift at all? Currently and A B size and wanting a C D. (photos)

I was told I needed a crescent lift one boob is slighter lower than other, but I'm worried that the extra money for it wouldn't make a difference I measured 22 cm and the other was slightly less, worried to I have larger areolas and on this sight seen could make them even bigger, I really need advice I go back in Dec. 5 and surgery is on Dec.25th

Do I Need a crescent lift or a lift at all?

Thank you for the question. Although I cannot provide you with definitive advice I can tell you that I think that a crescent breast lift does not provide  significant  enough of a breast lift  to be valuable; in other words, it generally accomplishes nothing of significance, and will expose you to risks of areola distortion/elongation/poor scarring.   

My best advice: select your plastic surgeon carefully; make sure that he/she has significant experience achieving the types of outcomes you will be pleased with. Learn about pros/cons/risks/complications associated with all options available. Best wishes.

Surgery options

From these photos, you should get a result you are happy with by having a straight forward breast augmentation. You will need to be seen in person to determine if a lift is necessary. Please seek an in person consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon in your area. Be sure to express your goals and expectations to your chosen surgeon. In my practice in the San Francisco Bay Area I have come to the conclusion that the happiest patients are those that have realistic expectation on what a procedure will and won’t do for them. Good luck!

Dean Vistnes, MD. Vistnes Plastic Surgery

San Francisco Bay Area

#realself #drdeanvistnes #breastlift #breastaugmentation

M. Dean Vistnes, MD
Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

Augmentation

If you are not sure, it can always be done at a later time. Best of luck with your decision to move forward.

Breast augmentation

Hello and thank you for your question.  The best advice you can receive is from an in-person consultation.  With that being said, based on your photographs, you are a great candidate for a breast augmentation using a dual plane technique without a lift.  The size, profile, and shape of the implant is based on your desired breast size/shape, your chest wall measurements, and soft tissue quality.  This decision should be based on a detailed discussion with equal input from both you and your surgeon.  This entire surgery can be performed with a small incision technique.  Make sure you specifically look at before and after pictures of real patients who have had this surgery performed by your surgeon and evaluate their results.   The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD

Breast augmentation and lift, some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire.
After having analyzed all the information and photos provided to us, I realize that you have very sagging and small breasts. In this regard, you need volume (implants) and projection (the lift): Breast Augmentation w/Breast Lift.
I recommend you to use microtexturized highly cohesive silicon implant ("gummy bear" implants), with high projection, and 550ml will be excelent on you, to fill the breasts properly.
Finally, to perform the breast lift I recommend a Periareolar Round Block Breast Lift ("Benelli mastopexy"), which has an unnoticed scar around the areola, and if we see (in the surgery) that we can't obtain adecuate projection just with the Benelli Lift, we have to perform a "Lollipop breast lift".
Respectfully,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Crescent lift?

Thanks for your question and photos.  From what I can see, you have minor asymmetry with the left breast/nipple on the photo sitting a bit lower.  If you are accepting of mild asymmetry, I would recommend a standard breast augmentation.  Crescent lifts at the time of an augmentation run the risk of widened, visible scars without providing much of an actual lift.  If you are unhappy with the nipple position after augmentation, you could consider a possible lift at a later time.  Good luck.