What classifies as a Revision Rhinoplasty?

I had a nose job 7 years ago that consisted of just shaving down the bridge of my nose. My nose was never broken and recovery was simple. Would something like that still justify the much higher cost of a revision rhinoplasty?

What classifies as a revision rhinoplasty?

Revision rhinoplasty is more difficult than a primary rhinoplasty due to the fact that there's been previous alterations to the normal anatomy, and scar tissue present from the previous surgery. Revision rhinoplasty also takes longer, therefore the operating room charges, anesthesia charges and the surgeon's fees are all higher due to that fact. Many revision rhinoplasty procedures also require cartilage drafting, so it's important to know how much cartilage is left on the inside of your nose for that purpose.