Swollen uneven waist contour after Vaser Lipo 11 weeks post op ? Is this normal and can it be corrected ? (Photo)

I had a small amount of vaser lipo done on my love handles. This was part of butt umplant procedure. My waist has an uneven contour and feels hard and lumpy . the surgeon has recommended VelaShape 3 which I will have done in 8 weeks. Im hoping this will restore my waist shape. if not I must report back to him.

Swollen Uneven Waist Contour 11 Weeks Post Vaser Lipo

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Swelling is not uncommon and the final results of the procedure are typically most noticeable 2-4 months following the #Vaser. So, you must have patience. The swelling will gradually diminish while the contours of the treated area(s) can continue to improve up to one year post procedure; becoming more apparent in appearance. If you have concerns about your healing, or pain that you question to be unusual, it is important to call your plastic surgeon to discuss these further asked to be examined.

It's best to wait 6 to 12 months depending on the reason for #revision. As with all #cosmetic surgery, results will be rewarding if expectations are realistic. With any surgical #procedure and #revision, there are some risks of unhappy outcome or other complications which your surgeon should discuss with you during your consultation. Your procedure should always be performed by a #PlasticSurgeon who is board-certified and has a great deal of experience specializing in cosmetic #surgery. You will then greatly improve your chances of getting the result you desire, and, without the need for another revision surgery.

Lumpy and Irregular After VASER -- Use Velashape or Venus Legacy

At this point it is best to use external massage and RF devices that help irregularities and swelling such as velashape and venus legacy.  If you are unhappy after a series of treatments, then revision liposuction can be performed but you should be eavluated by a body contouring expert who specializes in revision cases.  Best, Dr. Emer.