Filler for under the eyes, for both darkness and hollows. Any suggestions?

I've had Restylane once before in my lip, nasal folds and cheeks. Although I was very happy with my doctor and the results, he DOES NOT inject under the eyes and warned me against it. I'm extremely unhappy with that area tho and it seems like a lot of doctors on here think the procedure is fine as long as the doctor is extremely skilled in that area... So HOW do I find THAT doctor? I live in Northern NJ and I am ready to schedule ASAP if anyone has a personal recommendation, please & thank you!!

To find doctors in your local area, please click here.

Filler for under the eyes, for both darkness and hollows.

Hello, and thanks for your question. In this area I prefer Restylane, but there are other fillers that work well in this location. This is one of my favorite procedures to perform, as patients instantly look more rested and younger. In order to determine the best treatment plan for you, I recommend an in-person consultation with an expert dermatologist or plastic surgeon. Best of luck, Dr. Frucht. 

Santa Barbara Dermatologic Surgeon

Under Eye Filler

Under eye filler is not appropriate for everyone, so it would be important to have an in-person consultation to determine if this is the right treatment plan for you; however, provided that it is, this is a great way to refresh tired eyes. I perform this procedure in my practice often and find that it can really give a boost to those with hollow under eyes as well as lighten dark circles by lifting the skin off the underlying blood vessels. I am a conservative injector, that is I want the result to be you, only better - I take great care to ensure that I listen to what my patients' concerns and goals are and work with them to create a customized treatment plan to get them there.

Dennis Gross, MD