I would like to ask if my Adam's apple with abnormality can be healed? If yes, how? (Photo)

I would like to ask if my adams apple with abnormality can be healed? if yes how?. This adams apple started when I was 14 years old and now Im 21.. I really feel uncomfortable with this everyday. If I swallow i can't feel pain, but if I swallow and turn my head left then I feel pain. I can't go to a doctor because I can't afford for it. please help me. I will really appreciate all the help and advice.. thankyou

Adam's apple abnormality

markblasdls,

You should have your neck mass evaluated by a head and neck surgeon.  This is most likely an overgrowth of cartilage, though it needs to be examined and likely analyzed by a pathologist after it is removed to make sure that is all it is.  Good luck!

Adam's apple abnormality

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

markblasdls,

Adam's apple reduction

It appears as if the right lamina of your thyroid cartilage or "Adam's Apple" is hypertrophied or enlarged. It is fairly common for one side of the cartilage to be larger than the other. However, this could be a mass caused by something else as well, so an in-person consult to evaluate it is most appropriate. You may want to start with your family doctor so that he/she can refer you to the appropriate person. 

Dr. Blagg

Austin, TX

Adam's apple reduction

Dr. Blagg

Austin, TX

Deformity

Unfortunately, you will need to see a doctor to diagnose this and make treatment recommendations. You might look into a teaching clinic at a hospital with training programs.

Deformity