Will my skin get thinner? (Photos)

I am 5 weeks post op I had my bridge thinned and my tip removed so if was shorter from profile view. My bottom half of my nose now looks much bigger on my face front on. Profile is get but front on the skin looks thicker I'm wondering if and how much more it will go down or this is roughly what it will look like.

Yes recovery will tend to improve it. It is all about time and nose surgery takes 1 year for definite result.

Lebanon Facial Plastic Surgeon

Thinner skin

It's still too early for you to see the results. The nose and especially the tip holds the swelling for a while. You will start to see some changes in the next 1-2 months. Follow up with your surgeon to see they want to do steroid injection to help swelling go away faster. Good luck.

Jeffrey Jumaily, MD
Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

You are very early on post surgery - it looks like you had very thick skin to start with on your pre-op photos and you should have been informed that you will have a lot more tip swelling as a result and you may not see your final result for 18-24 moths - if swelling is excessive right now after seeing your surgeon to check it may be worthwhile doing a low dose steroid injection to the tip .Please remember also that the photos you are taking with your phone camera are making it look 30% larger/wider than it actually is due to distortion created by the lens of a phone camera - your best idea will be in a bathroom mirror which causes less distortion - so it is not as wide or swollen in reality as it looks