My nose looks bigger front on. Will it shrink enough to make it look smaller than this? (Photo)

3 weeks post op. My nose appears bigger front on. I had my bridge slimed and some of my tip taken off but my nose looks thicker and bigger front on and also Looks as though the bottom hangs lower then is used to will this improve over time or get even lower? Will my nose look smaller ever again.

Swelling 3 weeks after rhinoplasty

Although tip cartilage may have been removed to narrow the tip, in the early postoperative period normal expected swelling may prevent you from seeing these changes and in fact as you mentioned , it may even look somewhat larger.  It takes up to a year to fully appreciate the aesthetic changes made at surgery, particularly in the region of the tip.

Vancouver Facial Plastic Surgeon

3 weeks post op, some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire. It's too early to make value judgments with only 3 weeks after a rhinoplasty.
Swelling after a rhinoplasty depends of the surgery complexity.
In this regard, the nasal swelling Post-op It can last from two weeks to two months.
To reduce this swelling, I recommend you perform delicates daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the face (around the nose) avoid sun exposure, and take pain/inflamation pills, as your surgeron precribe you.
Kind regards, 
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-  

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Rhinoplasty and thick skin

Its often the case that after rhinoplasty the patient complains of excessive swelling and thickness.  This is especially true for patients with thick skin.  At 3 weeks there is still a lot of healing to be done.  Be patient and try to look at you nose at the end of each week and compare.  The swelling will decrease for up to 24 months and beyond.  Speak with your surgeon when you see them again for review.  Hope this is helpful.