Does swelling make eyes look further apart? (photos)

I have 6 weeks post op. I was wondering if there could still be swelling between my eyes and nose or if thinning my bridge had made it look like this? Photos of before and after surgery.

Eye distance and swelling

An increase in width between the eyes from an excessively wide , flat upper bridge or swelling will make your eyes looks a little further apart by an optical illusion effect but only is you study your before and after photos - narrowing between the eyes makes your eyes look closerYour eyes look completely normal and any slight optical illusion when studying the before and after is not going to be noticed by anyone