What is the best way to cure the ice pick scars in the face? (Photos)

How much it will cost ang how many times do i need to do it.

The Ice Pick Scar Solutions--TCA cross, lasers, microneedling, surgery

Ice pick scarring needs TCA cross or surgical removal.  This is often combined with lasers and microneedling/prp in my practice.  your scars are very severe and will need a series of treatments and surgeries.  Cost will vary and will take a series of treatments. I recommend a formal consultation with a scarring expert. Best, Dr. Emer.

Acne scars

Great question and one that we get often.  Acne scars can be challenging to treat.  In general, subcision (using a needle to release the underlying scar tissue) and some sort of filler/fat transfer is likely to give you the best result.  It may take two treatments or more to get to a point where you feel you have gained a significant improvement.

Dr. Remus Repta

Remus Repta, MD