How long would I have braces to fix all of my upper teeth? (Photos)

my canine teeth grew in high and over my gums about 3 years ago, and the baby teeth still haven't came out . Not worried about my bottoms. the first photo is what my teeth look like, and the second one is how they look when I regularly smile.

Braces

Hi, thanks for sending your question. Braces can take a bit longer than conventional braces. I would encourage you to have an orthodontic visit to determine the best treatment options.

Los Angeles Dentist

Time period

there r various options for alignment of teeth and time depends on that.

for ex - in yr case damon braces will give fast result. but if u want to go for invisalign , it will take little longer time but its invisible way to align teeth. so first decide with what option do u want to go time depends on that only.

Nirav Patel, MDS, PhD
India Dentist