I want a smaller nose but I'm too young to get surgery. (photos)

A lot of people find me "attractive" or "beautiful" but my nose is the one thing I would change. It's wide, has a very noticeable hump and a very round end. I've never seen anyone with a nose like this and I'm super self concious about it. I'm wondering how I could make it appear smaller until I'm old enough for rhinoplasty...

Rhinoplasty

thanks for your question and photos. It's good to have the confidence And feel attractive. Your nose can be refIned to get a smoother bridge and more refined tip. See a surgeon For exam and assessment. Good luck. 

Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

Non Surgical Nosejob Needs--Fillers (voluma, restylane, juvederm)

I recommend getting a formal evaluation with a cosmetic dermatologist to discuss your desired results. Facial fillers (Voluma, Restylane, Juvederm) could be used to improve symmetry of the nose, until you're old enough for surgery. However, surgery would be needed for the nostrils/shape. See an expert. Best, Dr. Emer