Strattice came loose after 3 weeks. How long should I need to wait for Doctor to reattach?

I had BL/BA with Strattice in late June. I noticed my left side starting to drop last week. This week my skin split on the incision line from the pressure. I saw my PS today and he said that he believes that the Strattice did not stay attached to my rib cage and he will have to go back in and redo my left breast. How long will I have to wait?

Revisions after augmentation

are usually done after all of the inflammation and erythema has resolved... somewhere between 4-6 months with 6 months the textbook answer.  But there are extenuating circumstances and you have to trust your surgeon to intervene at the appropriate time as going back too early will only lead to more problems and costs and unhappiness.  So bottom line, trust your surgeon's judgment and try to be patient... you don't want your implant to get infected so ask your surgeon if that is a concern or not.

Thank you for your question. This is a difficult problem to correct. I would follow the advice of your plastic surgeon on when to return to the OR to revise the outcome. If the Strattice is not strong enough to hold things in place, then you might need to consider removing the implants to remove the stress on the soft tissues. Although more time will likely not help the outcome, you need to wait until things have healed before diving back in. I would wait at least 3-6 months before considering another revision. Just keep in mind that each time someone goes back in there to fix that problem, the likelihood of success decreases. 
Hope this helps and good luck!