I'm 36, I have an underbite class 3. What should I do? (Photo)

My last braces lest me with an edge to edge bite . I was fine until now ( 8 years ) I feel my face is not symmetric , I can't chew well , I feel my jaw is getting longer and sometimes my tmj sore. What should I do? Thanks

Doctor Answers 1

Jaw problem

You might need to remove some teeth. Get braces for less than 2 years and have jaw surgery. Please see a qualified jaw surgeon for consultation

New York Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 17 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.