I need a partial dentures for upper back and lower back. Would mini implants be a good option ?

I am needing partial Dentures on upper back teeth and lower back teeth on both sides of my mouth . other words I have no back teeth none on upper or lower . I'm having partials made I can't afford implants but was considering mini implants. Is that a good option and is it less expensive. I also wondered is there away now they can make partials that do not have this gold or silver claps that holds in place I hate those?

Mini dental implants

Mini implants can be a good options for retaining partial dentures. The exact number and location of the dentures and the design of the partials should be determined after a clinical and radiographic exam. 

Mini Implants

TEETH-IN-AN-HOUR™ is a revolutionary concept providing patients with fully functioning teeth on dental implants in one single procedure that lasts about an hour. This technology was recently developed by Nobel Biocare and allows for collaboration between both the restorative doctor and the surgeon. This merging of knowledge and experience achieves not only increased safety, but also a more precise implant placement. In addition, the fabrication of a final prosthesis is completed prior to the surgery. The computer-guided implant surgery is done in an arthroscopic fashion without requiring any flap reflection. This benefits the patient in that there is less postoperative discomfort, less swelling and less bruising. Patients can often resume their normal activities the next day.0:15    Click here for high-res versionThe process may start when a CAT scan or panoramic radiograph is taken of the patient’s jawbone. These x-rays allows for the generation of a three-dimensional model of the jawbone that can then be used in virtual reality software to plan the implant placement without the presence of the patient. The results are more accurate implant placement, and less chair time for the patient at the surgery office.Teeth-in-an-hour procedures are very similar to Diem and Hybridge procedures.  They all borrow from the original Branemark high-water implant concepts.

John Frattellone, DMD
Red Bank Dentist

MINIMPLANTS

there are different measurements in dental implants , they could be regular , narrow and minis, depending on the system they can have  a solution.
they can be set in narrow bone, also, and they can go combined,
the only way to know this is by a clinical diagnose.
also the restorative solutions can be several. but yes there is a way to have a solution.