I'm 4 years post gynocemastia surgery. I am not happy with my result or my body. What do I do?

I workout 5 times a week, follow a strict grilled meats/complex carbs diet and eat fruits and vegetables regularly. The workout I follow is a bodybuilding style routine but seems like I have plateaud. I am extremely not happy with my chest and am extremely frustrated with my body since I have worked extremely hard to perfect it. Please help, thanks Also I am 6'5 and 230 pounds The last three photos are when I was 180 pounds and the first three are current photos at 230

4 Years Post Gynocemastia Surgery

Each patient is unique and previous #results are not a guarantee for individual outcomes. As with all cosmetic surgery, results will be rewarding if expectations are realistic. With any surgical procedure, there are some risks which your doctor will discuss with you during your consultation.
Typically, its best to wait at least one year following the initial surgery to consider a revision. It is imperative you select a plastic surgeon who is #board-certified and has a great deal of experience with male breast #reduction. Plastic surgeons who have specialized in breast surgery and cosmetic surgery are suitable to perform your procedure. Aside from checking board-certification, it is suggested that you look at before and after photos of the surgeons actual patients, and read patient reviews. Gathering all of this information will help you make a well-informed decision.