What is wrong with my nose? (photos)

In the last few months I have noticed that the bridge of my nose goes towards the right hand side and that there is a hard bump on the left upper side of the bride. I have an underbite of my lower jaw which is due to be fixed with surgery, and was wondering whether that could have caused the sudden deformed shape to my nose

What is wrong with my nose?

Greetings

From your photos evaluation it looks like you will need Nose reduction surgery. 

There are different kinds of rhinoplasty operations however we can divide them as the one that requires bone excision and the one that does not need bone excision. The main fact that we classify the rhinoplasty operations like that is that the results and postoperative period is associated closely with this fact. In the operations like “nasal tip correction”, “simple rhinoplasty” there is no need for a bone excision however these minor operations cannot be beneficial for everyone. The operation type is need to be determined by the surgeon according to needs of the patient. In these minor operations the rhinoplasty is performed with closed method. The bone and the cartilage tissues are not involved in the surgery directly. Small nasal bumps can be removed in these operations.

In the operation that needs the bone and cartilage tissues to be involved; open approach is used. In the procedures with open approach, the size, shape and functionality of the nose can be improved. The big nasal bumps can be removed and septal deviations can be corrected providing a better nasal airway.

Turkey Plastic Surgeon