Dry flaky skin post revision BA 2 years ago.

Dry flaky skin post revision BA 2 years ago Both healed nicely post revision surgery however the nipples are very sensitive especially the left & it's the left breast that's always flaky. Each tone I remove my bra I have dandruff/flaky skin remains. Sometimes you can even pull off the little flakes of skin. Ive been using vitamin e cream but if I forget to apply it comes back straight away! Plus the left nipple is extremely sensitive. Please help.

Hard to say without seeing

You ought to set up some time to either see your plastic surgeon or a dermatologist. Dry flaky skin on the nipple and areola can rarely be Paget's disease which is a potential precursor to breast cancer. I certainly don't want you to be alarmed but, at the same time, its not something I would completely blow off. Good luck.

Munster Plastic Surgeon