White, circle-shape left after mole removal. Is there anything I can do to fix it? (Photo)

I had a mole removed three months ago on my chest. Now that it's summer I have a white circle, larger than the mole, probably where she scraped off the skin and mole? It will not tan, with sun or lotion self-tanner, and now looks more unsightly than the original mole. Is there any way to fix this loss of pigment? If that's the case.

Scar on Body -- Silicone Gel, Growth Factors, Fraxel, microneedling, VIVA, Vascular Laser (ProYellow, VBeam)

I suggest you see an expert for treatment options.  If white, this can be medically tattooed or lasered.  Best, Dr. Emer.