47 y/o male 10% body fat with some loose skin and stubborn pockets left over from uneven lipo in '99

I have been active and in shape all of my adult life, but recently (2 years ago) decided upon a more disciplined routine.I went from "football lineman" look to maintaining a "six-pack".This however,now accentuates some uneven lines left by previous lipo done in 1999.I have linearly defined pockets of fat at my navel and flanks.This is complicated by the extra skin also in those areas left over by the weight loss.My question is: what is the most cost effective way to correct the problem? T/Y

Liposuction/ Liposculpture/ Vaser/ Hi Definition Procedures/Liposuction Revision/Tummy Tuck

Thank you for your question. From your description, you may be a candidate for Vaser Hi definition liposculpture. I have done many body contouring procedures and specialize in Vaser Hi Definition liposculpture. Vaser Hi Definition body sculpting requires extensive specialized training. I am one of few surgeons in the United States that was personally trained by Dr. Alfredo Hoyos, the surgeon that developed this technique. Vaser Hi Definition liposuction uses the concepts of negative and positive spaces in relation to the underlying bony and muscle anatomy to define areas such as your six pack and create an athletic looking physique. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck!Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon