Is fluid from my breast implant surgery normal?

I just got home from my mommy makeover my doctor office closed right now i attempted to open my medicine bottle and felt a gush of fluid from the breast of the arm i used to open bottle, then felt cold, shaking, then nauseus it all came on suddenly then left that was at 239 am what could that have been? Would it have been normal for fluid to come out of my breast with pressure i used

Drainage after surgery

This is not a normal response and you should contact your doctor today.  Your surgeon is your best resource as he/she is most familiar with your medical history and how you will be healing following surgery.

See Your Surgeon

It is difficult to assess without a photo but should definitely see your doctor right away. Best of Luck. Dr. K

Robert M. Kachenmeister, MD

DrDerby

Thank you for your question. this is not a normal response after a procedure. It is very important to contact your surgeon right away. Best of luck

Derby Sang Caputo, MD

Surgery concerns

You should contact your surgeon for instruction.  Most will have a service or emergency number so that you can reach them.  Your surgeon will best be able to direct you as he/she is most familiar with the details of your case.

Camille Cash, MD