Kaiser Head and Neck: Doctors and Septoplasty Surgery

I have a badly deviated septum with polyps where I need to get septoplasty surgery and would also like rhinoplasty. I have not been able to find good reviews or any reviews at all really for Kaiser Neck and Head surgeons. I have had friends need two surgeries and still have unresolved symptoms (post-nasal drip, trouble breathing, etc.). Is there any Kaiser Doctor whom can be recommended in my area? How do I know any of these doctors can be trusted with no reviews posted anywhere (rarely)?

Rhinoplasty, septoplasty, functional endoscopic sinus surgery specialist

It's important to find a surgeon who can perform all three surgeries at the same time. Look for a double board certified ENT/ facial plastic surgeon. Start with the rhinoplasty first, since it is the most complicated. Shop quality, not price or insurance panels, since this is your nose and is the most central feature on your face. In our practice, we perform all three procedures simultaneously under one anesthesia with one recovery period. Expect to pay for the cosmetic component yourself, while the functional component is billed to the patient's medical insurance, once medical necessity has been documented.