28 yr old athletic nurse. Yet I can't lose the belly fat & love handles. Am I a candidate for cool lipo or laser lipo? (Photos)

When I started nursing school I gained about 20 pounds, I lost some of it as well. Now I Weigh 169. I am muscular, but have a layer of fat on me that is so stubborn. I exercise intensely for 1.5 hours 4x a week and eat a clean diet 90% of the time, I have a glass of wine a week. I'm very health conscious. I squat 180 pounds, deadlift 200...I'm strong. It's getting so discouraging. I've been trying to lose the extra belly fat for 2 Years...but This is been my problem area my whole life.

Vaser Hi Definition Liposculpture/ Liposuction/Fat Grafting/ BBL

From your photos, you appear to be an excellent candidate for Vaser Hi definition liposculpture with fat grafting to the buttocks.  You should get a great result from liposculpture, giving you a more contoured and hourglass shape with better projection to your buttocks.

Vaser Hi Definition liposuction uses the concepts of negative and positive spaces in relation to the underlying bony and muscle anatomy to define areas such as your six pack and create an athletic looking physique.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

VASER Hi Definition Liposuction / Body Contouring / Tummy tuck / Mommy Makeover -- Versus Coolsculpting / Vanquish

I suggest seeing an expert.  A VASER HI def procedure would do best for you as a surgical option but non surgical coolsculpting and vanquish --- "fire and ice" treatment --- could give you improvement.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Get rid of your double bouble

You would make a great candidate for a double bouble to bubble but transformation; this is where your abdomen, love handles, lateral flank and lower back and lateral thigh fat is removed and replaced on your buttocks and lateral buttocks area to give you a more fit and desireable look. please look at link below.

Arian Mowlavi, MD

Coolsculpting

Thank you for your question. You are the ideal candidate to freeze your fat with Coolsculpting. It's a non invasive way to get rid of stubborn fat that is resistant to diet and exercise without having surgery. 

Your an Great Candiate for Coolsculpting or Laser Lipo!

All of our body shaping modalities get their best results in fit healthy people who are already in their weight range (BMI between 20 and 25).  Of course, you will need an actual consultation to confirm but you look like an excellent candidate for both procedures. Both procedures can safely remove fat and tighten the skin.  CoolSculpting being non-invasive has an excellent safety profile and no down time.  The laser lipo has a couple of days of downtime and exercise restriction for a couple of weeks, but better skin tightening and fat removal.  You will need to match the pro and cons of each with your priorities and goals.  The consultation should help you work through those issues.  Good luck!