Can exercise help my breast look more formed? When I'm on my back it looks like withered lettuce. Need my 36A back. (photo)

Was thinking about breast augmentation or something but seems I need raise USD 20k-30k.

Exercise and breast shape.

Thanks for sharing your question. I can appreciate your concern. The quick answer is No. Exercise only improves muscle tone. the breast is a gland with no muscles. your best procedure is a breast lift.
Finally, make sure that you have a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon.

Wishing you the best in your journey

Exercise to help breast look formed?

Thanks for your question.  Exercise is unlikely to significantly change the shape of your breasts because it is uncommon for a female to gain so much bulk to the underlying muscle that it dramatically adds to breast size.  However, there are obvious benefits to exercise and strength training aside from the desired change in breast shape.