Tip of the nose need to be droped? (Photo)

Hello, i had rhinoplasty 2 years ago, my nose used to be straighter and longer with cartilage deviation, after surgery, I have feeling that my nose is slightly concave due to highlt raised tip of the nose, do you thing I should get a revision to drop the tip of the nose 1-2mm?

Nasal tip deprojection

Hello and thank you for your question. I am not able to view your picture.  It is possible to perform a nasal tip deprojection to help.  Make sure you specifically look at before and after pictures of real patients who have had this surgery performed by your surgeon and not just a computer animation system. The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Revision rhinoplasty to drop the nose 1 to 2 mm

Revision rhinoplasty is a very difficult endeavor, so a full set of pictures and in-person examination is usually required due to the fact that there is scar tissue and previous alterations to the normal anatomy. Performing a revision rhinoplasty 1 to 2 mm may not be worthwhile.