Soreness under breast 2 years later, feels like a pulled muscle?

My left breast has always felt tight around the scar when I stretch and seems to pull as if it's been stitched too close to my ribs. But now it gets very sore when I exercise especially when pulling downwards on that side. It even seems to pull and tighten when I tense with my arms by my side and also when I cough! After 2 years I'm not sure if any massaging will have any effect? Why is this happening now? Is there anything I can do? Or could it possibly be nothing connected to my BA surgery?

Thank you for sharing your question.  Unfortunately without an in-person examination or full series of photographs it is difficult to offer a diagnosis or treatment.  This may be musculoskeletal in origin - say a pulled muscle - but may also herald an implant related issue like capsular contracture. See your surgeon, they can best help you.

Ask your surgeon

You should make an appointment with your plastic surgeon to check up on your progress and see if you have healed the way you should have.