How can I get rid of my chubby face without losing weight?

Chubby face, how to make it go away?

Hi Lily,

Thank you for your question. It is hard to say since you do not have any photos as to what can make your chubby face go away without losing weight. But based on common things been common, it may require some facial liposuction and/or some buccal fat pad removal. You may need to add some volume to the upper part of your face to help with the tissues and sculpted appearance. I would recommend that you see a board-certified plastic surgeon in your local area to get the best recommendations. Good luck

Carlos Mata MD, MBA, FACS

Board certified plastic and reconstructive surgeon

# Chubbyface #liposuciton #buccalfatpad

How can I get rid of my chubby face without losing weight? = several options available if with is normal #buccalfat #chiseledfac

Achieving a chiseled, less chubby face requires to address multiple factors in the face and the body composition to contribute to this physical finding. This analysis will help to determine what is the plastic surgery procedure(s) what could best help to correct a chubby face, thus achieve a slimmer more chilled face. 

Several plastic surgery procedures could help to achieve a thinner face IF the patient's body weight is NORMAL or low. Achieving a chiseled face in a patient with overweight or obesity could be nearly impossible

John Mesa, MD

Facial reduction without fat loss

Thank you for asking about your cubby face.

Without seeing your face, one can't tell you what might work. The two most common approaches needed are reduction of buccal fat (a short procedure often done in the office to reduce cheek fat) and thinning the face with Botox injections into the masseter muscle.

Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

Reduction in facial volume without Weight loss

Things that you can do to contour the face include Ulthera, buccal fat pad removal, Botox of the masseter muscle, or even adding volume and structure to other parts of the face such is the cheekbones with fillers.  Of course I'm not sure if any of these would apply to you since we have no other information on you or photos. Get yourself and in person consultation with a board certified facial plastic surgeon.

Chase Lay, MD
Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon