Dropped phone on nose 4 months post rhinoplasty?

I dropped my phone on to the bridge of my nose, I am 4 months post rhinoplasty and it did hurt but there was no blood and I don't think it looks any different - should I worry about this? My operation was overseas and I was wondering at this point 4 months after rhinoplasty will dropping anything on my nose/any bumps to my nose affect the outcome?

4 months post op. some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire.

Swelling after a rhinoplasty depends of the surgery complexity. In this regard, the nasal swelling Post-op It can last from two weeks to two months. To reduce this swelling, I recommend you perform delicates daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the face (around the nose) avoid sun exposure, and take pain/inflamation pills, as your surgeron precribe you. Kind regards,  Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-  

Rhinoplasty and trauma

If you have any doubt, then you should be seen in person. Best of luck with your results. ...........................

Phone dropped on nose 4 months after rhinoplasty

In most cases, it would take a significant blow to the nose to cause any damage 4 months after a rhinoplasty.  With your nose not appearing any different after dropping a phone on the bridge of your nose, I would say things should be fine.  

Michael I. Echavez, MD
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon

Injuring nose 4 months post op

Since your nose both looks and feels the same, I would say that things are probably fine. Obviously, if anything changes or you begin to feel pain, you will need to get it assessed in person by a board certified plastic surgeon in your area.

Kindly,

Kouros Azar

Kouros Azar, MD
Thousand Oaks Plastic Surgeon