Had breast augmentation 2 years ago and feeling in the nipples only came back recently?

My question is my right breast is completely normal but the left I have felt that took longer to heal etc now I have pain in the nipple area quite severe sometimes I have to sleep on my back as its to painful otherwise it does not feel hard in anyway but if I lean forward it gives a sense of the implant falling out I'm very worried although they look fine and feel very soft can anyone help thankyou

Thank you for your question and I am sorry to hear of your current breast issues.  At two years you should be fully healed and I would recommend seeing your surgeon to voice your concerns.  Any issues that may be causing your discomfort need to be diagnosed first through an exam in order to offer treatment options.  

Thank you for your question. Sorry to hear about your discomfort. Please visit your surgeon to discuss your symptoms and be seen in person for assessment. 

Martin Jugenburg, MD

Delayed nipple sensitivity

A certain percentage of my patients have hypersensitivity of the nipple immediately following their procedure, but this tends to improve with time and can take up to 6 months.  In general, as long as the breasts feel soft, this will likely be something that gets better with time. Sometimes soft nipple shields can be placed to lessen the hypersensitivity. These concerns should be brought up to your plastic surgeon.
Best wishes,Dr. Ravi Somayazula

Ravi Somayazula, DO
Sugar Land Plastic Surgeon