How many hair follicles do I need to solve my baldness and have a quote? (Photo)

Photos cannot assess if you would be a candidate for surgery. Usually this involves seeing a doctor in person.

Photos cannot assess if you would be a candidate for surgery.  Usually this involves seeing a doctor in person.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Crown balding

Assuming that you only want the crown balding address, it would take at least 2000 grafts to address this (I am assuming that your hgair is not fine). For the Goatee, I would have to see how much beard you presently have to make an estimate

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon