How can I reduce the size of my labia minora without surgery? Is there any creams I can use to reduce the size?

My labia minora on the left side is saggy and enlarged and I feel very self concious about it. My labia on the right side is normal sized and not saggy at all, I would like to get my labia on the left side to be the same as the right side. Are there any other options besides labiaplasty and surgery such as that? Are there any creams i can use to reduce the size? thank you

Creams for Labia

Unfortunately, there are no creams that will decrease your enlarged labia.  Provided that you are otherwise healthy, a labiaplasty may be performed to reduce the enlarged area.  Good luck!

Non-surgical treatment of enlarged labia

Don't waste your money on creams or other products to decrease the size of your labia because they simply don't work. If this is a big concern for you, go and talk with a plastic surgeon to get a clear understanding of what is involved in a labiaplasty, which is the only way to reduce the size of the labia minora. 

Joseph Fata, MD

Non surgical solutions to reduce the size of labia minora

You asked this question awhile back, however I just read it and it sounds so familiar to me because it's such a common question and concern.  Labia minora is most commonly and successfully resized and reshaped with labiaplasty, which is a surgery.  I perform many labiaplasty procedures each week and almost all patients choose local anesthesia and find the procedure very easily tolerated, and the results, extremely satisfying. I know of no other alternative procedure or cream that can help you achieve assymetry and results you desire.  We offer an extraordinary non-surgical procedure in our practice called ThermiVa which is quite effective in reshaping and reducing the size of labia majora, but at best it will reduce labia minora 20% and does not improve assymetry.   I do encourage you to visit with an experienced plastic surgeon in labiaplasty procedures for your best results.

All the best to you,

Jenn Harrington, MD

Jennifer Harrington, MD
Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon

Labia reduction creams are a hoax

Hello. There are no creams that will actually permanently  reduce the size of the labia minora.  The only real option is a surgical procedure, labiaplasty. This is a very common operation that recently has gained attention with the help of internet information sites like this. Good luck.

Anne Taylor, MD
Columbus Plastic Surgeon

Reduction of labia size without surgery

Surgical labiaplasty is the most predictable and precise method to reduce the labia minora. There are non-surgical options for the majora such as ThermiVA using radio frequency technology, but the results on the minora itself is best done with surgery.

Cheri Ong, MD, FACS

No. Please wait til you're ready

The best way to get symmetry in your case is with a labiaplasty. It is very common to have different sized labia minora. You should wait until you're very comfortable with the procedure and with the surgeon. Look at lots of videos, photos and reviews and go from there to schedule a consult

Adam J. Oppenheimer, MD

Surgery is the only option

It would be nice if creams shrunk what we wanted to shrink and enlarged what we wanted bigger, but unfortunately it just doesn't work this way. On the bright side, this is one of those surgeries where the benefits far out weigh the risks. Downtime and discomfort are minimal, and most patients are just sorry they waited so lion to have it done.

Elizabeth A. Kinsley, MD
Covington Plastic Surgeon

Creams instead of surgery

there are no topical treatments to treat your assume tribal labial side

surgery is your only choice

it is simple it is easily tolerated. Has quick recovery

David J. Goodkind, MD
New Haven Plastic Surgeon

Ways to reduce the size of the labia

There are no reliable ways to reduce the size of your labia without surgery.  Although surgical reduction means an operation, labiaplasty has a high satisfaction rate.  Choose an experienced board-certified plastic surgeon or gynecologist and view as many before and after photos as you can. Ask many questions.  Best wishes.
Below is a fully-healed labiaplasty patient.

Francisco Canales, MD
Santa Rosa Plastic Surgeon

Labia Minora Reduction without Labiaplasty?

At present, the only option for managing size asymmetry of the labia minora is reduction of the larger side by labiaplasty. Creams promoted on the internet frequently make claims that sound great, but unfortunately fail to deliver on their promises.

Marco A. Pelosi III, MD
Jersey City OB/GYN