Is it possible to completely reshape your lips? (photos)

I don't like the shape of my lips. I want them changed into a different shape. I have a before an an after pic of how I want them to look like and I was wondering if there was any type of surgeon who preformed this.

Lip augmentation

Hello, and thanks for your question. Hyaluronic acid fillers can be used to help reshape the lip and add definition. To maximize the likelihood of a favorable outcome, I recommend that you only get treated by a well-trained and experienced dermatologist or plastic surgeon. Hope this opinion is helpful to you. Best of luck, Dr. Frucht.   

Santa Barbara Dermatologic Surgeon

Lips and Shape

You can definitely contour and shape the lips and other parts of the face through fillers.  This is an advanced technique and I would urge you to consult a board certified dermatologist who is experienced with these cosmetic injections.  Best, Dr. Green

Lip Augmentation with Fillers or Lip Implant or Fat -- Go Slow, Use Cannulas

I suggest consulting with a facial sculpting expert for an in person evaluation. Fillers such as Juvederm or Restylane can be used to augment the lips. Best, Dr. Emer

Changing lip shape

I think that this can all be done with fillers. I would not recommend surgery for this. Using an HA filler like Juvederm or Restylane, the lips can be made larger and more plump, and closely resemble your desired effects. 

Steven F. Weiner, MD

Thank you for sharing your question and photographs.  Your lower lip looks to be similar to your goal photograph, except in overall volume.  This can be improved with placement of a hyaluronic acid based filler, such as Juvederm Ultra Plus.  Your upper lip would also need volume enhancement to reach your desired goal size, and though some alterations to the shape of your lip can be done, the distance between the two peaks of your upper lip can not be altered.  With careful filler placement you can create the slight ridge in your upper lip demonstrated on your goal photo.  See a board certified plastic surgeon in consultation.  

Lip Augmentation With Filler

Thank you for your question and for sharing your photographs.  Sorry that you are having some concerns about the appearance of you lips.  Based on your photographs, I would suggest lip augmentation with a dermal filler such as Juvederm in order to achieve your desired look.  Beautiful and natural results can be achieved.  Please be sure to see an expert injector for an in-person consultation to fully discuss your concerns and your goals and expectations in order to determine the best treatment plan.  Best wishes!