Lump under incision line?

Hi I am 1 year and 5 months post libiaplasty... 6 weeks after operation I had a small lump under insition line with a tiny opening that didn't heal... there was a bit drainage and it went away... exactly at the same spot after it went away 5months post op at the same spot there was a small lump again with no opening under the skin now it's slightly larger and I am concerned because it doesn't look normal and because the first time it looked a bit infected... the lump is still there but bigger.

No way to tell anything about your labia lump without an exam

Go see your surgeon or a gynecologist to get a close look at the lump you describe. It might be surgery related or gynecology related.

Labiaplasty lump

Thanks for sharing.  It is very difficult to discuss your problem without an exam.  Depending upon the location it could be a Bartholins or Gartners Duct cyst which is not necessarily related to the surgery or more commonly it might be a granuloma or foreign body cyst due to suture degradation.  Get an evaluation by a labiaplasty specialist and a gynecologist.  I would get two opinions.

John R Miklos MD

Atlanta ~ Beverly Hills ~ Dubai

See your surgeon

This could be scar-related or something else. It needs to be evaluated.

Best Regards,

John Di Saia MD

John P. Di Saia, MD
Orange Plastic Surgeon

Lump under incision line?

Thank you for sharing your question.  Unfortunately without a series of photographs it is difficult to offer definite advice.  This far out from surgery you may be experiencing scar tissue or a cyst formation that should best be evaluated by your surgeon.  I would recommend either seeing your ob/gyn or your labiaplasty surgeon in consultation for a diagnosis and treatment plan.  Best wishes.