How well does the vampire facelift work?

Vampire facelift

What I would consider a "vampire facelift" is what I call Micro-needling with PRP. This method causes micro-injuries to skin through controlled fine needle punctures thus telling your skin to produce more collagen and elastin filling in microscopic wounds. PRP (platelet rich plasma) is drawn from your own blood, then separated from the other components. It is a concentration of platelets in the blood that releases growth factors crucial to wound healing. PRP is added topically when the micro-channels are created and absorbed into deeper layers of the skin. These growth factors allow even more collagen and elastin production furthering enhancing the treatment. The skin will be red and flushed and may have pinpoint bleeding depending on the depth of micro-injuries. A series of 3-6 treatments spaced 4-6 weeks apart is ideal for optimal results. The treatment helps in smoothing fine lines, wrinkles, acne scars, traumatic scars, and stretch marks and is suitable for all skin types. It is considered one of the safest procedures for skin rejuvenation.

Vampire Facelift

That is an excellent question. I believe it works very well when done properly. We use a machine that concentrates the platelets x8 and also use a filler such as Juvederm. Just be sure to do your research and make sure you are getting the Vampire FaceLift, there is a difference between PRP Facelift and the registered trademark of The Vampire FaceLift. Thank you for your question. Please consult with a professional in your area. 

PRP facials results

I think you asked a good question. It's being done a lot and there are very few good pictures showing its effects. Also, there is a spectrum of what people call PRP. In my opinion, most are giving almost worthless PRP. It needs to be 6x (6 times the platelet concentration of the blood) to give best results. Some are giving 2x and this has minimal benefits. See link.

Steven F. Weiner, MD

Vampire Facelift--Prp for the face

I find this is very great for rejuvenation but needs to be combined with lasers, fillers, or skin tightening to get the ultimate outcomes. See an expert for a formal evaluation. Dr. Emer.