I'm weight 226 and my high is 5.2 I need lost weight to make me later the tummy , please can you help me? (photo)

Tummy Tuck / Mini Tummy Tuck /Abdominoplasty/ Liposuction/ Reverse Abdominoplasty/Tummy Tuck Revision

Best to be at a BMI less than 30 or within 10 pounds of your goal weight and stable at that weight for 6 months prior to surgery for optimal results.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz
Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute
#RealSelf100Surgeon

Loosing weight before getting a tummy tuck

Thank you for your question. You would definitely benefit from a tummy tuck. however, it is highly recomended for patients to reach their ideal weight with a BMI close to 30 or less for best results. Tummy tuck is a very powerful technique in the right hands, and can have dramatic results if done correctly. You definitely have to choose your surgeon correctly and make sure that he/she has the training and experience to meet your goals with absolute safety. Don’t settle for less than a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon with specialized expertise in this procedure.

I'm weight 226 and my high is 5.2 I need lost weight to make me later the tummy , please can you help me?

Thank you for your question. I recommend loosing weight before considering a full tummy tuck. Your BMI should be under 30. Please consult with a board certified plastic surgeon. 

Regards. 

Martin Jugenburg, MD

Tummy tuck candidate, some advices:

Thanks for the question 
In this regard, I'm totally agree with you,  i recommend you a Full Tummy Tuck with muscle repair, to get a flat abdomen and waist and back Liposculpture, getting better curves especially in the waist, improving your body contour.
kind regards, 
Dr. Emmanuel ma

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Weight loss pre tummy

One consideration would be to do a gastric balloon type procedure.they put a balloon in your stomach so the maount of food you it is minimal and you can lose 20 or more pounds.

Robert Brueck, MD
Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon

Tummy Tuck - Weight loss first

Thank you for your question and photo. I believe it is best to be within 10 - 15 pounds of your ideal body weight prior to surgery for optimal results. Please consult with a board certified plastic surgeon who specializes in body contouring for an in-person examination. Ask to see a lot of before and after pictures of their work to understand what can be achieved. Hope this helps and good luck.

Weight loss and tummy tuck surgery...

Thank you for the question and picture. Generally speaking, it is always best to achieve long-term stable weight prior to proceeding with body contouring surgery. Doing so, will increase the safety of the operation, will likely improve the outcome of the operation, and will decrease chances that additional surgery will become necessary subsequently. In my practice, I do not ask specific patients to achieve a specific weight prior to proceeding with tummy tuck surgery. I simply ask patients to achieve a long-term stable weight where he/she feels comfortable and does not expect significant fluctuation postoperatively. As you know, recruiting other professionals such as personal trainers, nutritionists, physicians who specialize in weight loss concerns etc. may be helpful to you.  You may find the attached link, dedicated to patients who have experienced significant weight loss, helpful to you as you consider your options. Best wishes.

Not sure what you mean by helping you? How would you like us to help you? You need to lose weight and I agree that you BMI is too high to get good results.  Find a doctor who can help you lose the weight and get to your goal weight.
Dr Vasisht

Bhupesh Vasisht, MD
Voorhees Plastic Surgeon