Is it safe to have a procedure done on my under eye lids at 15? (Photo)

I'm a 15 year old male and one of my biggest insecurities is my under eyes. I feel like they're very baggy, in other words I have dark circles under my eyes. I get plenty of sleep and realize it's from genetics I think. I've told my parents about a surgery but we're not 100% sure about what to do. I wear make up and concealer and what not but I still feel that insecurity at the end of the day.

Need to be mature enough

Cosmetic surgery in teenagers can be problematic. At 15 parental/guardian consent is necessary for cosmetic surgery of the eye. I suggest you see a plastic surgeon for further advice. All the best.

Baggy eyes

It is hard to see from the pictires but my suggestion wouyld be to see a plastic surgeon to see what your options are.You may need a simple fix.

Robert Brueck, MD
Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon