Any suggestions on Juvederm injections?

My Juvederm injections or not working and I went back to the doctor and told him that I need to return ball moved up to my cheekbone, & I was worried it would move into my eyes. The injected the site with a medicine that would dissolve the Juvederm fall. But it didn't it is all the rest of the Juvederm on my face and I have about five or six balls on the left cheek the same amount on the right cheek and some on my chin please advise

Juvederm and Reaction

I am concerned about the "balls" that you are describing as I have not seen that type of reaction. I would consult a board certified dermatologist with expertise with Juvederm to see what additional treatment may be necessary.  Best, Dr. Green