Financing available for Botox & fillers?? Also, I've got $1000 to put down on a beck kit. (photos)

Available for Botox & fillers? I've $1000 set aside for surgical neck lift. Use Groupons for Botox, Radiesse & other fillers. Just curious. -.Stephanie Goldman

Financing for Botox and Facelift

Yes I usually tend to mention care credit, unless you have a cheaper option, and some places offer financing as well. You could get a personal loan if the interest is lower. Thank you for your question. 

Neck Lift Financing

There are multiple companies that provide financing for aesthetic surgical procedures, including care Credit. However, looking for the least expensive price. although human nature, isn't necessarily going to lead to a "money well spent" scenario.  There is a considerably higher level of expertise required for facelift/ necklift surgery than for fillers or Botox.  Be careful. 

Stephen Prendiville, MD
Fort Myers Facial Plastic Surgeon

Financing for cosmetic procedures...

Thank you for your question.  Every office is going to have their own policies and procedures as it pertains to financing.  Most Dermatologists and Plastic Surgeons will accept one of Care Credit or Alphaeon Credit.  There are many different plans with each policy and each office may accept different plans so you will need to see what works for you best.  In our experience, Alphaeon Credit and its different plans have been very successful for our patients.  Regards, Dr. Matt Elias

Matthew Elias, DO, FAAD
Fort Lauderdale Dermatologic Surgeon

Usually anything under $2,500 is not financeable in my practice. Why not use credit or debit card? For Neck Lift surgery a $1,000 deposit and Care Credit would be OK.

Finance options

Thank you for your question Stephanie. Every office is going to be different when it comes to payment and financing. Care credit is a great option for people looking to finance their cosmetic surgery needs. You would need to inquire with the individual office to see if they participate with Care Credit and if so, which plans they accept. Good luck to you.

Financing available for Botox & fillers??

Hello SteffiGoldman,

There are financing options available for cosmetic treatments such as CareCredit.  Not all providers accept them, and there can be minimum purchases required.  Frequently if you use financing then other specials are not allowed.  I would always be hesitant going for the bottom pricing with coupons and other deals when it comes to treatments for your face.  I would recommend you only receive injections from one of the core aesthetic physician injectors (facial plastic surgeon, plastic surgeon, dermatologist).  Remember, you aren't purchasing a product with Botox and fillers but rather the result, and not all injectors have the same training.  Using deal sites like Groupon may seem like a good deal but if you have a poor outcome then the money saved would not have been worth it. 

I hope this helps and good luck. 

William Marshall Guy, MD
The Woodlands Facial Plastic Surgeon