Day 3 post-op saline, I am scared that my boobs are much larger in comparison to what I wanted will they shrink in size at all?

3 days post op, some advices:

Thanks for the question. In my practice, after performing a BA I recommend to my patients to limit the movement of the arms for two weeks. After that, you can move your arms taking care and always with common sense. 
In this regard, it's not advisable to carry heavy weights to prevent the implant out of position, and allow the formation of the physiological capsule around the implant, also to avoid pain and breast swelling.  Kind regards

Please relax and understand that you're experiencing quite a bit of swelling  and a high location of your implants.   The swelling will go down and your breasts will look much more natural over the next 3 months.  Most the swelling will be gone in the first 2-3 weeks.  Most patients feel the way you do right after breast augmentation but once the fluid has resolved and the implants have dropped patients are happy with their result.

Thank you for your question and I am sorry that your current result has caused you concern.  After placement of implants the overall appearance of the breasts will change dramatically over the next several months, as the implants drop, and the overlying tissue stretches to accommodate the extra volume. In your case the swelling from surgery is flattening your implants and holding them high on your chest.  As this swelling resolve the volume within the implant will redistribute towards the lower portion of your breast achieving a more natural appearance and will make your implants appear smaller.   I know waiting is difficult, but judge your results at 4-6 months after surgery as most of your breast changes should have occurred by then. Hope this helps.

Aug too big

Since you are only 3 days post op you do have some swelling but in my experience the volume change will be minimal and what you now see will be close to your final size.

Robert Brueck, MD
Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon