My right breast is sitting high. I look lump sided, will this one drop or am I stuck with one bigger than the other? (photo)

Tomorrow I will be 3 weeks post-op and the right breast is still very high and looks much bigger than the left. When i went for surgery I was thinking 375cc in both breast but the surgeon said the left breast was bigger than the right so he thought 350cc in left and 400cc in right. Was scared at first but when thinking cc I knew it shouldn't be a huge difference. But now I am looking at my breast and i look funny wearing clothes due to one being bigger. Should I say something to surgeon

Right side higher

I would give it some more time and put some pressure on the top of the right breast to force it down.since you are only 3 weks I would give it a little more time.Maybe the right implant will need to be downsized but for now I would wait.

Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon

Breast asymmetry

Definitely discuss this with your surgeon.   However your implants will continue to change for several months and you may eventually have adequate shape and symmetry as the implants stretch the skin and descend.  

Yes go discuss your concerns in person with the surgeon. But only 3 WEEKS! Allow 3 months healing.... 

3 weeks is way too early to tell

Thank you for your question and sharing your photos. Congratulations on your recent surgery.

Take a deep breath, and let me reassure you that the shape of your breasts and apparent size will definitely change over the next 3 months. Give it some more time for the implants to settle. I would trust your surgeon and follow instructions that typically include massage.

Best of luck and I hope this helps.

- Dr. Bryson Richards