I am thinking about using silikon droplets to fill in some depressed acne scars on my face?

However, I asked a plastic surgeon about it, and he said that this type of filler will migrate, drooping down from gravity after so much time has passed. I don't know what to think now? Would this happen?

Removing silicone from the face and body

Silikon is not a viable longterm filler as the risk ratio is far too high. I am the leading expert on silicone removal from the face and body and would not recommend its use. 

Dr. Karamanoukian
#Realself100 Surgeon

Silikon 1000 for depressed acne scars

Personally, I believe that Silikon 1000 is an ideal filler for this condition.  It is important to choose an experienced injector to avoid overcorrection.  I suspect that you will be very pleased with the results of this procedure.

Lawrence Kass, MD
Saint Petersburg Oculoplastic Surgeon