How much would it be to get surgery to make my ears not stick out as much? (photo)

Just curious about the cost to get ears fixed

Cost of Otoplasty

The prices can vary considerably. If you would like to have an operation with the minimally invasive Merck stitch method, where the ears are no longer cut open, you can help determine the result in a hand mirror, and you can go back to work the next day, then it would cost you 2920 euros for 2 ears, all inclusive. However, you would then have to travel to Constance (Konstanz) in Germany, which would involve additional travel costs.

Germany Plastic Surgeon

Otoplasty cost

The cost for otoplasty (pinning back the ears) varies.  My fee is $3500 and I perform the procedure under local anesthesia with mild sedation.

Regards

Dr. J

Tanveer Janjua, MD
Bedminster Facial Plastic Surgeon

Cost of Otoplasty

Thanks for your question regarding the cost of Otoplasty.

In general, the cost of an Otoplasty done in our Dallas office using oral sedation and local anesthesia is $2,500.00.

That saves the cost of an anesthesiologist and any day surgery or hospital fees. From your photo, it appears that you would be an excellent candidate for an otoplasty. A face to face consultation would be necessary to give our full recommendations and prices.

John Standefer MD

Otoplasty

Hello and thank you for your question. Based on your photograph, you are a great candidate for an otoplasty.  Cost varies based on geographic region and surgeon expertise.  The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD

cost of an otoplasty

The cost of an otoplasty is directly related to the amount of time it takes to perform the procedure in a formal operating room, and the surgeon's professional fee for performing the surgery in addition to all the postoperative follow-ups. In our practice, we perform an otoplasty procedures under local anesthesia, so there's no anesthesia fee. For many examples and  our current price list, please see the link below