Do I have low or droopy eyebrows or eyelids? (Photo)

I get frequent headaches and a heavy feeling in my eyebrow/lid area. I do not know if this is because of this.

Do I have droopy eyebrows or eyelids?

Sweetchick1990,I do not think that there is anything wrong with your eyelids or eyebrows. Muscle contraction headaches can start with tightness in the back of the head and radiate to the eye area. I would recommend that you consult a neurologist with an interest in headaches for this. If you desire a second opinion on your brows please see a facial plastic surgeon.All the best,
Bernardino A. Arocha, MD

Houston Hair Restoration Surgeon

Eyebrows, eyelids and headaches

These should not be connected. Your pictures show a beautiful woman with no obvious eyebrow droop. If you are concerned about this, see your doctor

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon